Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Tree Appetizers

In an effort to be creative and not kill myself making Christmas appetizers I went with a common theme...Christmas trees. I had found 2 similar pins with different ingredients on Pinterest and thought why not do both? So, I did :)
There was this cheese Christmas tree and this veggie Christmas tree.

               



They really only took some grocery shopping and chopping to prepare. I made some changes to mine. For instance I used orange bell peppers on my veggie tree and I used pretzels instead of tomatoes on my cheese tree. Here is a picture of my finished trees. They were SUPER EASY and people were impressed :)

cheese tree & veggie tree

Close up Veggie :) Notice the star...oh yeah
Happy Pinning!
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment